I still am finding it quite hard to gather my head around the fact you’ve been on this earth 9 whole months. It feels like only yesterday that you were a tiny newborn and now you’re this big, bold baby. So much has changed in the last couple of months and you’re starting to learn things so quickly. It’s all very exciting and also somewhat sad because you’re becoming so independent and don’t need your mommy as much. Now before I start getting too emotional, let’s get into your 9 month update because it’s definitely been the most exciting month yet.
- Crawls EVERYWHERE.
- Her two bottom teeth finally cut.
- Can sit fully unassisted.
- Her hair is now longer than mine.
- Is now taking steps assisted.
Weight & Clothes Size
Emily now weighs 20 pounds. She fits very comfortably in size 6-9 clothing. I say it won’t be long though before she starts growing out of them. She grows so fast.
Due to teething, her whole sleep schedule was completely ruined for six weeks. She hardly slept at night and only took short naps during the day. Now that her two bottom teeth have finally cut, she’s getting back to normal (Thank God) She now takes a 40 minute nap in the morning and a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon. She sleeps for 10-12 hours at night but does wake once or twice for dummy to be put back in her mouth.
What She Enjoys
- Crawling EVERYWHERE! (mainly into the fireplace)
- Being a complete rogue.
- Teething toys (Especially Sophie)
- Talking gibberish.
- Walking around assisted.
- Saying Dada over and over again.
What She Doesn’t Enjoy
- Being taken away from the fireplace when she tries to crawl in.
- Her food not being given to her fast enough.
- Being bored.
- Lack of attention for 1 minute.
- Anyone touching her hair.
That’s it for Princess Emily’s 9 month update. I promise to try and stay on top of these updates because so much really does change once children get to this point. Everything starts to change so quickly and I really want to try and document it all.